13101 ~ 13200

  1. He and his wife are always fighting about who will take the car.
    他们夫妻俩经常为抢着用家里那部汽车互相争吵。

  2. They were fighting against the enemy.
    他们在和敌人作战。

  3. We will have to fight against difficulties.
    我们将不得不同困难作斗争。

  4. The habitants tried to fight against being moved to another city, but it was no use.
    居民们试图抵制移居到另一座城市去, 但无济于事。

  5. They fought back heroically.
    他们英勇反击。

  6. If he hit you, why didn’t you fight back?
    如果他打了你, 你为何不还手呢?

  7. The aggressors were fiercely fought back.
    侵略者遭到猛烈的抵抗。

  8. It was difficult for her to fight back her tears.
    她很难忍住不流泪。

  9. Her tears were fought back on such an occasion.
    在这种场合下她忍住了眼泪。

  10. Everything seemed to be against me, but I fought back to my old position of strength.
    那时一切事情看起来都对我不利, 然而我努力恢复力量反击。

  11. She fought her way back to health so quickly after the accident that she was soon back at school.
    车祸之后, 她很快恢复健康回学校上课。

  12. She fought down her excitement and went on with her work.
    她极力克制自己的激动, 继续工作。

  13. They fought for their country.
    他们为祖国而战斗。

  14. Our soldiers bravely fought hand to hand with the enemy.
    我方战士英勇地同敌人展开肉搏战。

  15. The policeman fought off two men who attacked him.
    那个警察打跑了两个攻击他的人。

  16. With the help of his gun and a bonfire, the hunter fought off two hungry tigers.
    借助一把猎枪和一堆篝火, 猎人赶跑了两只饥饿的老虎。

  17. This is a possible cure to fight off cancer.
    这也许是治愈癌症的良方。

  18. We shall fight on the beaches.
    我们将在海滩作战。

  19. I’ll fight you on that question.
    在那个问题上我不同意你的看法。

  20. The committee fought the matter out for hours, and still could not agree.
    委员会对这一问题商讨了几个小时, 仍未达成一致的意见。

  21. The crowd was so thick that I had to fight my way out.
    人太多了, 我不得不拼命地挤出去。

  22. It’s quite an honor to have two men fighting over me.
    有两个人争着要我, 我感到很荣幸。

  23. The birds in the garden are fighting over a piece of bread.
    花园里的小鸟正在争夺一片面包。

  24. Children often fight shy of dentists.
    孩子们常常害怕看牙医。

  25. Come what may, I’m going to fight the case out.
    不管怎样, 我要使问题水落石出。

  26. The Chinese are fighting the clock to make our country stronger and stronger.
    中国人民正在夜以继日地工作, 目的是使国家更加强大。

  27. The two opposing armies fought through to the end.
    双方军队在进行生死决战。

  28. We must fight this battle through to victory.
    我们必须战斗到最后胜利。

  29. The committee member had difficulty in fighting his suggestion through.
    那位委员要使他的提案通过有很大困难。

  30. I could only get out by fighting through the crowd.
    我只能从人群中奋力挤出来。

  31. They had to fight their way through the enemy lines.
    他们必须冲过敌人的封锁线。

  32. Opposing members of the committee fought the suggested changes through every stage.
    委员会中的反对派对改革方案的每一项条款都强烈反对。

  33. You’ll have to fight through a lot of opposition to get the rules changed.
    你们必须力排众议, 以求变法。

  34. The committee member successfully fought his suggested changes through the necessary stages.
    那位委员成功地推行了他的改革方案。

  35. This battle is our last chance, we must fight to a finish.
    这场战斗是我们最后的机会, 我们必须战斗到底。

  36. The two brothers fought together against their attackers.
    兄弟俩并肩作战打击来犯者。

  37. Two dogs were fighting together in the street.
    两只狗在大街上咬起来了。

  38. They were fighting tooth and nail.
    他们猛烈地厮打着。

  39. The twins fight tooth and nail over the slightest disagreement.
    这对双胞胎为了一点儿小矛盾而吵得不可开交。

  40. Now, we fight with guns.
    现在, 我们用枪打仗。

  41. The man fought his attacker with a stick.
    那人用棍子打跑了偷袭者。

  42. We can fight evil with good.
    我们能够靠正义战胜邪恶。

  43. They had to fight with a force twice their number.
    他们不得不同两倍于他们的敌人作战。

  44. In World War Two, the Americans fought with the Britain and French against the Germans.
    第二战中美国联合英、法两国对德作战。

  45. I think the Tory’s have a fighting chance of winning the next election.
    我认为英国托利党要经过艰苦的努力才有可能赢得下届的竞选成功。

  46. Priscilla won’t even give me a sporting chance of saying sorry for what I did the other day.
    普里西拉甚至不给我机会让我为前几天所做的事情表示歉意。

  47. The above figure did not include workers.
    上面的数字没有包括工人。

  48. The figure on page 22 shows a political map of Africa.
    第22页的插图是非洲的政区图。

  49. There is a group of figures on the left of the painting.
    这幅画的左方是一群人像。

  50. I made out three figures moving in the distance.
    我隐约看出远处有三个人影在移动。

  51. Are you good at figures?
    你的算术好吗?

  52. His name figured among the guests.
    宾客名单中有他的名字。

  53. Figure the total and I’ll pay it with a cheque.
    请把总数算出来, 我用支票支付。

  54. I figured that you wouldn’t come.
    我料想你不会来。

  55. He figured himself as a good candidate.
    他认为自己是合适的人选。

  56. She often figured in my dream.
    她常在我梦中出现。

  57. This controversy was expected to figure importantly in their discussion.
    预计这一争论将在他们的讨论中占重要位置。

  58. We did not figure on having so many people at the picnic.
    我们没有料到会有这么多人参加野餐。

  59. He’s a person you can always figure on his help.
    他是一个你总能依赖他帮助的人。

  60. Don’t figure on going abroad this summer; we may not be able to afford it.
    别指望今年夏天出国, 我们可能负担不起旅行费用。

  61. You can figure on him to be on time.
    你可以指望他准时。

  62. He is a person we can always figure on to complete his jobs.
    他是一个我们经常可以指望其完成任务的人。

  63. I figure on going over to town to pay a visit.
    我打算进城去拜访一个人。

  64. The purchase price figures out at about two million dollars.
    交易的价格计算在200万美元左右。

  65. Could you help me figure out this problem?
    你能帮我解决这问题吗?

  66. Just figure it out yourself.
    你自己想办法吧。

  67. I have figured out how much during the week I spent.
    我算出了这个星期花了多少钱。

  68. I just can’t figure him out.
    我简直摸不透他。

  69. I can’t figure out what he was hinting at.
    我想不出他在暗示什么。

  70. I didn’t figure out how to do it.
    我不知道该怎么办。

  71. I try to figure to myself what would have happened if I had fallen into the icy water.
    如果是我掉进这冰冷的水里, 很难想象我会怎样。

  72. Figure the situation to yourself, what can I do?
    你设身处地想想, 我能做什么?

  73. It may take several hours to figure up these expenses.
    把这些费用加起来也许要用好几个小时。

  74. The bill figures up to 37.78.
    账单上数目总计达37.78美元。

  75. I can’t figure up what he meant to say.
    我弄不清他要说的是什么。

  76. They filed an application to have their case heard early.
    他们申请早日审理他们的案子。

  77. She was filing her nails.
    她在锉指甲。

  78. He filed the wood smooth.
    他把木头锉光滑。

  79. Fran came in holding a blue file.
    弗兰拿着一个蓝色的文件夹进来了。

  80. Put this letter in the main file.
    将这函件放入文卷总档中。

  81. I can’t access the file on your company because I’ve forgotten the code.
    我无法读取贵公司的文件, 因为我把计算机的密码忘了。

  82. The soldiers were walking in single file.
    战士们排成一列纵队前进。

  83. I’ll ask the secretary to file these letters away.
    我让秘书把这些信件归档。

  84. You have to file away for hours to get this metal smooth.
    你得锉上几个小时才能使这金属变得光滑。

  85. He files away the rough edges.
    他把粗毛边锉去。

  86. The owner’s name marked on this cigarette lighter has been filed away by the thief.
    打火机上主人的名字已被这个贼锉掉了。

  87. The door won’t fit; you’ll have to file it down.
    这门关不上, 你得把它锉一锉。

  88. The actor’s wife has filed for divorce again.
    这位演员的妻子再一次申请离婚。

  89. The students filed in the classroom.
    学生们鱼贯而入教室。

  90. The police have a file on him.
    警方存有他的档案。

  91. The men filed onto the parade ground.
    士兵们排成纵队进入阅兵场。

  92. The jury filed out of the courtroom.
    陪审员们从法庭里鱼贯而出。

  93. The soldiers filed past the general.
    士兵们排成纵队从将军面前走过。

  94. The prisoner had filed through the steel bars and escaped.
    那囚犯锉断钢条逃跑了。

  95. The undergrowth was so thick that we had to file our way through it.
    下层灌木丛太密, 我们只得成纵队行进。

  96. He has filed his resignation with the manager.
    他已向经理提出辞呈。

  97. A lot of applications have been filed with the department.
    这个部门接到许多求职申请书。

  98. The hall soon filled.
    大厅里很快挤满了人。

  99. Can you fill me a bucket of water, please?
    请给我打一桶水好吗?

  100. I filled all my pockets full.
    我把所有的口袋都装满了。