33401 ~ 33500
-
You need to savor this wine to get its full flavor.
要想充分体验这种酒的醇美,你需要慢慢地去品尝。 -
She drank the wine slowly, savoring every drop.
她慢慢地喝着葡萄酒, 细细品味。 -
The soup has a savour of onion.
这汤有洋葱味。 -
You need to savour this wine to get its full flavor.
要想充分体验这种酒的醇美,你需要慢慢地去品尝。 -
She drank the wine slowly, savouring every drop.
她慢慢地喝着葡萄酒, 细细品味。 -
Do you prefer sweet or savoury food?
你喜欢甜食还是咸食? -
A carpenter’s tools include saws, hammers, and screw-drivers.
木工的工具包括锯子、锤子和旋凿。 -
John is sawing.
约翰正在锯东西。 -
Would you like to saw a tree for me?
你能为我锯棵树吗? -
He sawed away till he got tired.
他一直锯到累了才停下来。 -
I sawed the branch away.
我把那根树枝锯掉了。 -
We shall have to saw the old tree down.
我们必须把这棵老树锯倒。 -
We sawed the log into planks.
我们把木头锯成了木板。 -
If you can saw the branches into equal lengths of wood, we shall make a bigger profit.
如果你能把这些树枝锯成同样长度的木段, 我们获利会更大。 -
She tried to saw off a dead branch from a tree.
她试图把树上的枯枝锯掉。 -
That dead branch ought to be sawn off.
应该把那个枯枝锯掉。 -
He has already sawn the branches up; now we have plenty of firewood.
他已把树枝锯成小段, 现在我们有足够的木柴了。 -
Get the carpenter to saw the wood up to your requirements.
让木匠按你的要求把木料锯成小块。 -
Raymond works in that sawmill.
雷蒙德在那家锯木厂工作。 -
He glared angrily at her but did not say a word.
他怒视着她, 却一言不发。 -
He said that he had never been to Tokyo.
他说他从来没去过东京。 -
What do these figures say?
这些数字说明了什么? -
I will say how to use it.
我将说明如何使用它。 -
It is said that there has been a big flood.
据说, 那里遭受了一场大洪水的袭击。 -
He wasn’t allowed much say in choosing his holiday.
在选择假期的问题上不让他有很多发言权。 -
He didn’t say anything about it.
他对此事什么也没说。 -
Can’t you say anything about the meal?
你能不能就这顿饭说点什么? -
Not too much can be said about the value of early rising.
早起的好处是说不尽的。 -
“Say after me.”the teacher said.
老师说道“跟我说!” -
Did the director say anything against your suggestion?
董事对你的建议提出什么不同看法了吗? -
What did the police say against your story?
对你叙述的情况警方提出什么异议了? -
Don’t you have one good word to say for her?
难道你不为她说句好话吗? -
What has she to say for herself?
她有什么要为自己辩解的吗? -
There is much to be said for both sides of this question.
这个问题正反两方都能讲出许多道理来。 -
People say of her that she uses black magic.
人们说她使用巫术。 -
It is said of him that he beats his wife.
人家说他打妻子。 -
It is often said of our island that it is like a jewel set in the sea.
我们岛常被人们说成是镶嵌在大海上的一块宝石。 -
Say on, we’re still listening.
接着说下去, 我们还听着呢。 -
Say your piece out and pay attention to our feelings.
把你的话都讲出来, 并注意我们的情绪。 -
The student said over the text until he knew them perfectly.
那个学生反复背课文直到背得滚瓜烂熟。 -
I want to say something to you in private.
我想私下跟你说些事。 -
Be quiet, I’ve something to say to you.
安静, 我有话要对你们讲。 -
He said to me that he could not come.
他对我说他不能来。 -
He said to his mother that he would do it by himself.
他对他的母亲说他将自己独立做那件事。 -
What do you say to that picture?
你觉得那幅画怎么样? -
What do you say to going for a walk?
去散步好吗? -
I wouldn’t say no to a glass of beer.
我不会拒绝一杯啤酒。 -
He said to himself that there was something wrong.
他心中暗想肯定是出了问题。 -
I woke up early and said to myself, “Shall I get up?
”我醒得很早, 心里想“我要起床吗?” -
Saying and doing are two things.
说和做是两码事。 -
“There’s no smoke without fire”, as the saying goes.
常言道:“无风不起浪。” -
That’s just my cup of tea.
那正是我的爱好。 -
She has made so many mistakes that her days must be numbered in that job.
她犯的错误太多了, 那个工作她做不长久了。 -
His name is mud when it happened.
这事发生后, 他就声名狼藉了。 -
Karl wants to buy a sports car when his number comes up.
当卡尔发财时, 他想买一部跑车。 -
Scaffolding has been erected around the tower.
塔的周围已竖起了脚手架。 -
Scales of skin peel off after scarlet fever.
猩红热病愈后皮肤上的鳞屑就会脱落。 -
The doctor removed the scale from his eyes.
医生除去了他眼中的障眼物。 -
His explanations removed the scale from my eyes.
他的解释使我看清了真相。 -
A scale of rust covered the steel plate.
一层铁锈覆盖了钢板。 -
This ruler has only one scale in centimeters.
这把尺只有厘米刻度。 -
The scale of this map is an inch to a mile.
这张地图的比例尺是一英寸代表一英里。 -
He’s in business on a small scale.
他做的是小本生意。 -
For every year you’ve worked here you go up another step on the salary scale.
你在这儿每工作一年, 工资就会长一级。 -
His rapid ascent in the social scale was surprising.
他的社会地位提高之迅速令人吃惊。 -
The butcher weighed the meat on the scales.
肉贩用盘秤称肉。 -
You have to scale the fish before cooking it.
你在烧鱼之前得刮去鳞片。 -
The plaster is scaling off the wall.
灰泥从墙上剥落。 -
The fish scales 2 pounds.
这条鱼重两磅。 -
The boys soon scaled the wall.
男孩很快就爬上了墙头。 -
They are determined to spare no efforts to scale the peaks in science and technology.
他们决心全力攀登科技高峰。 -
He was rubbling his sore scalp.
他正揉着发痛的头皮。 -
They would scalp you.
他们会剥下你的头皮。 -
The detective scanned every bit of evidence.
侦探仔细检查了每一样证据。 -
She scanned his face to see if he was telling the truth.
她审视着他的脸, 看他讲的是否是真话。 -
I scanned the newspaper for the information I needed.
我浏览报纸寻找自己需要的信息。 -
This apparatus scans patients’ brains for tumours.
这台仪器扫描检查病人的脑瘤。 -
The first scan was bad, so I had to do it again.
第一次扫描不好, 所以我得重做。 -
It’s a scandal for a city official to take tax money for his own use.
一个市政官员将税款挪为己用是一则丑闻。 -
I heard a bit of scandal about your friend.
我听到一点儿关于你朋友的流言。 -
His theft from the shop caused scandal in the village.
他因偷商店的东西引起全村的公愤。 -
It’s scandalous that you still haven’t been paid.
到现在还没有付给你钱, 这太不像话了。 -
Using a scanner, we can look at the unborn foetus.
我们用扫描器可以观察未出生的胎儿。 -
He paid scant attention to what was said.
他没怎么注意听讲。 -
Many mothers pay scant attention to their own needs when their children are small.
孩子们小的时候, 许多母亲都忽视自己的需求。 -
There is scanty evidence to support their accusations.
他们的指控证据不足。 -
The wound healed without leaving a scar.
伤好了, 没有留下伤疤。 -
The tragedy left a scar on her mind.
这个悲剧给她造成精神上的创伤。 -
The food was scarce during the war.
战争期间食物短缺。 -
We scarcely have time for breakfast.
我们几乎没有吃早饭的时间。 -
Scarcely do I know him.
我同他不那么熟。 -
We’ve scarcely any money left.
我们几乎一点钱不剩。 -
You can scarcely expect me to believe that.
别以为我相信那件事。 -
The scarcity of skilled workers is worrying the government.
熟练工人的缺乏困扰着政府。 -
Don’t let the noise scare you; it’s only the wind.
别让那声音把你吓住, 那不过是风声罢了。 -
The sound of the explosion gave me quite a scare.
爆炸声把我吓了一跳。 -
There’s been quite a scare about the possible side effects of this new drug.
这种新药可能产生的副作用造成了相当大的恐慌。 -
I like reading scare stories.
我喜欢读恐怖故事。 -
The high price is scaring away possible buyers.
高昂的价格把有意光顾的买主都吓跑了。 -
The salesman scared the old lady into signing the paper by threatening to take away the goods.
推销员扬言要把货拿走, 吓得那老妇人在单据上签了字。