31701 ~ 31800
-
It will relieve her of a tremendous burden.
这将给她解决一个巨大的负担。 -
She was glad to be relieved of this burden.
她很高兴卸掉了这个包袱。 -
They are relieved of material difficulties.
他们摆脱了物质方面的困境。 -
Your coming relieved me of the bother of writing a long letter.
你来了, 省去我写长信的麻烦了。 -
I was relieved of my position as director.
我被免除了董事职务。 -
It did not take the thieves long to relieve the passengers of all their money.
小偷们没用多长时间就把乘客们的钱偷了个精光。 -
The boy said he badly wanted to relieve himself.
这个男孩说他想上厕所。 -
There are many religions in the world.
在世界上有许多种宗教。 -
He married outside his religion.
他和不同宗教信仰的人结了婚。 -
That’s a religious question.
那是个宗教问题。 -
She is a very religious person who goes to church every Sunday.
她十分虔诚, 每星期都上教堂。 -
He is very religious.
他很虔诚。 -
She gave religious attention to the doctor’s orders.
她一丝不苟地遵照医生嘱咐。 -
He’s relinquished his claim to the throne.
他放弃了继承王位的要求。 -
I have no relish for pop music.
我对流行音乐不感兴趣。 -
A cat relishes fish.
猫喜欢吃鱼。 -
The police released Andrew with reluctance.
警方勉强把安德鲁放走了。 -
He gave me a reluctant assistance.
他很不情愿地给了我帮助。 -
I am reluctant about asking him to do this.
我极不愿意让他去干此事。 -
You can rely upon Jacelin.
你可以信赖杰斯林。 -
You can always rely on Jim, he won’t fail you.
你可以永远信任吉姆, 他不会让你失望的。 -
You can rely on me for help.
你可指望我来帮忙。 -
You may rely upon my early arrival.
你放心好了, 我会早到的。 -
You may rely upon his words absolutely, for he always speaks the truth.
你可以绝对信赖他的话, 因为他总是说老实话。 -
You can’t rely on the weather.
天气是靠不住的。 -
You should rely on your own efforts.
你应该靠自己的努力。 -
I relied on the map but it was wrong.
我依靠这张地图, 但它是错的。 -
The town relies on the seasonal tourist industry for jobs.
这个城镇全靠季节性的旅游业提供就业机会。 -
Hong Kong’s prosperity relies heavily on mainland.
香港的繁荣在很大程度上依赖于大陆。 -
This young man cannot be relied on.
这个年轻人不可靠。 -
He had proved that he could be relied on in a crisis.
他已表明, 在紧要关头他是可以信赖的。 -
He can always be relied upon for help.
他的帮助总是靠得住的。 -
We know such people are not to be relied upon.
我们知道这种人是靠不住的。 -
This story cannot be relied upon.
这话可靠不住。 -
Don’t rely on going abroad for our holiday, we may not be able to afford it.
不要指望去国外度假, 我们可能负担不起费用。 -
Don’t rely on going to Japan.
别指望能去日本。 -
We rely on his finishing the work today.
我们信赖他今天能完工。 -
Don’t rely on me going to Japan.
别指望我去日本。 -
I rely upon you to finish the work on time.
我相信你会准时完成这项工作的。 -
We can rely on our children to do such work.
这样的工作我们可以放心地让孩子们去做。 -
They cannot be relied on to offer much support or advice.
不能指望他们提供很多支持和意见。 -
You may rely on my early arrival.
你放心好了, 我会早到的。 -
Hong Kong’s prosperity relies heavily on foreign businesses.
香港的繁荣在很大程度上依赖于外国商行。 -
Don’t rely on going abroad for our holiday—we may not be able to afford it.
不要指望去国外度假, 我们可能负担不起费用。 -
You can’t rely on the weather being fine for anything you plan in England.
在英国你无论计划干什么事都不要指望会碰上好天气。 -
The remains of the meal were[was]fed to the dog.
剩饭喂狗了。 -
His mortal remains are buried in the churchyard.
他的遗体埋葬在教堂的墓地里。 -
Here is the remains of a temple.
这里是一所寺院的废墟。 -
They remained there all through the year.
他们在那里一直待到了年底。 -
I remained six days in London.
我在伦敦逗留了六天。 -
He’ll remain to accompany you.
他将留下来陪你。 -
Though the sore being healed, yet a scar may remain.
伤口虽然痊愈, 却可能留下伤疤。 -
There remained in the village only women and children.
村子里只剩下妇女和儿童了。 -
You can’t let the room remain like this.
你不能把房间老是弄成这样。 -
That remains to be proved.
这尚待证实。 -
The decision remains with the Government.
决定权在于政府。 -
The fact remains that we are still lagging behind the other classes in maths.
事实是我们在数学方面仍然比别的班落后。 -
Peter has become a judge but John remains a fisherman.
彼得当了法官, 但约翰仍是个渔民。 -
He remained firm in the face of the enemy.
他在敌人面前始终很坚定。 -
When I got back home, he remained listening to the radio.
我回到家的时候, 他还在听收音机。 -
Let things remain as they have been in the past.
让事情照旧吧! -
I remained away from the meeting when he came to give a speech.
当他发表演讲时, 我没出席会议。 -
It’s safest to remain a good distance behind, in case the car in front suddenly stops.
最安全的方法就是和前面的车保持适当的距离, 以免它突然刹车。 -
After remaining behind the leading runner for most of the race, Jim suddenly passed him and won.
赛跑中的大部分时间里, 吉姆跑在领先的运动员之后, 后来突然超过去, 获得了胜利。 -
Generally she remains in on Sunday evenings.
星期天晚上她一般待在家里。 -
They remained in the room for a long time. It was nearly sunset when they left.
他们在屋里停了很长时间, 直到太阳落山才走。 -
He remained in love with her.
他仍然爱着她。 -
Nothing remained of the house.
房子里什么也没留下。 -
Remain on the way you’re going, and you’ll soon come to the town.
沿你走的这条路走下去, 你很快就会到达那个镇子。 -
He remained on good terms with them.
他和他们关系搞得好。 -
The lights remained on in his room.
他房间里的灯依旧亮着。 -
He closed his eyes but his mouth remained open.
他闭上眼, 但嘴依然张开着。 -
The shops remain open until late every evening.
每天晚上商店要营业到很晚才关门。 -
The children remained out because of the good weather.
由于天气好, 孩子们都待在外面没回来。 -
These horses remained together for most of the race.
在比赛大部分过程中, 这些马都挤在一起。 -
If Jim remains under for more than a minute, pull him out; he may be drowning.
如果吉姆在水底下超过一分钟, 就把他拖出来, 否则他可能会被淹死的。 -
How long can you remain under water?
你能在水底下呆多久? -
There she remained under the care of Aunt Dana.
在那里她一直受到戴纳阿姨的照顾。 -
My trousers won’t remain up; I’ve lost so much weight.
我的裤子系不住了, 因为我瘦了很多。 -
It is difficult to make sure that the quality remains up without increasing the price.
很难保证做到保持高质量而不提高价格。 -
Her spirits remained up in spite of her disappointment.
尽管她很失望, 但她的情绪依然高昂。 -
Fifteen students in the class are girls and the remainder are boys.
班里有15名女学生, 其余是男生。 -
In the light of his remarks, we rejected her offer.
鉴于他的评语, 我们拒绝了她的提议。 -
Mrs. Morse remarked that she seemed a very nice girl.
莫斯太太评论说她像是个好女孩。 -
Everyone remarked loudly on his absence.
大家大声地议论他的缺席。 -
This doctor often uses herbal remedies.
这个医生常用草药治病。 -
There is as yet no known remedy for cancer.
尚无治愈癌症的办法。 -
Your only remedy is to appeal to law.
你的惟一补救办法是诉诸法律。 -
She was from Henan, if I remember correctly.
她是河南人, 如果我没记错的话。 -
I have never had this kind of experience since I can remember.
自我记事以来, 我从来没有这样的经历。 -
I don’t remember him.
我记不起他了。 -
I will always remember your kindness to me.
我将永远记住你对我的好意。 -
Then he remembered a poem that he had learned when he was a child.
这时他记起小时候学过的一首诗。 -
Please remember to give her the book.
请记着把这本书给她。 -
Please remember to give me a phone call when you get there.
请记住你到那儿时给我来个电话。 -
Remember to mail the letter for me.
记住帮我把信寄出。 -
Remember to post the letter for me.
别忘了替我把信寄出。 -
Do you remember getting some medicine for her last week?
你还记得上星期给她买药的事吗? -
I remember having asked her to come.
我记得曾经要她来。 -
I remember having seen someone take it away.
我记得曾看见有人把它拿走。